Team CF Superheroes
Sunday, October 13, 2019
2019 Bank of America Chicago Marathon Registration is Open
For over a decade, Team CF Superheroes have been helping add tomorrows for those living with cystic fibrosis by dedicating their miles at the Bank of America Chicago Marathon to finding a cure. The 2019 Bank of America Chicago Marathon will take place on Sunday, October 13th. It is one of the six World Marathon Majors and is among the fastest growing marathon road races in the word, due in part to its largely flat course through 29 Chicago neighborhoods.
Teammates who sign up during the lottery application period (Oct. 23rd -Nov. 29th) commit to fundraise $1,250 for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Once the lottery period ends on Thursday, November 29th , the minimum goes up to $1,750. Don't wait, register now!
Runners who join Team CF Superheroes and commit to raising $1,250 for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation will receive the following benefits:
• Guaranteed entry for the 2019 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
• Complimentary 18 week virtual training program and discounted 18 week in-person training
• Team CF running singlet for race day
• Pre-race pasta dinner
• Pre & Post race access to event space with private gear check, hydration, medical support, indoor restrooms and private start corral toilets
• Post race celebration complete with beer, snacks, medal engraving and more!
• Team CF dri-wick training shirt
• Two shirts and cheering kit for your supporters
• Entry to the Great Strides fun run on Sunday, May 19th in Chicago
• Fundraising guidance and online tools to help you exceed your individual fundraising goal
• Add tomorrows for those affected by cystic fibrosis
Space is limited! Don't take a chance on the lottery- guarantee your spot at the starting line by signing up with us!
To secure your spot contact David Oshinski at email@example.com or 312-619-3926.
Thank you for considering our team and helping to make CF stand for Cure FOUND!